Fine Silk Baby Sea Sponge
Give your new born the best care possible right from the start with our biodegradable Meeka Baby Fine Silk Sea Sponge. It’s 100% natural, doesn’t hold odours or bacteria & is chemical free. Its silky smooth texture will be gentle on your baby & being super absorbent you can eliminate the bucket & make bath time simple. Mother natures gift to your new born.
Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time & care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural & are a renewable source
– Toxin free & hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent & soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition & to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month/daily (tampon use) & rinse well. Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes & shapes will vary.